CorePower Yoga

October 24, 2013
While in Chicago, my friends and I decided to start our Saturday off at CorePower Yoga. CorePower is great for those who are new to yoga as well as those that are more advanced in their practice. I also appreciated the fact that they had mats, towels, water bottles and other things available (great for out-of-towners!).
 


We took a 75-minute hot yoga class. This was my first time doing hot yoga and I have to admit I was a little hesitant. I made sure to hydrate before, during and after the class. Hydration is SO important! Especially when you sweat like this...
 
 
Overall I really enjoyed the experience! The instructor helped me adjust my poses and the atmosphere was very relaxing. We all left feeling refreshed and ready to start the day (after a long shower!)!
 
 
 
? Have you ever tried hot yoga? What did you think? ?


0 comments:

Post a Comment