Workout: Pure Barre

July 31, 2013
This past weekend I had the chance to try a complimentary Pure Barre class thanks to Lululemon. It was a beautiful sunny morning and we enjoyed the class on the outdoor party porch.
 

pure barre technique


 
I have to admit that before I took this class I wasn't quite sure what all the hype was about. I mean, how hard can a bar workout be?! Let me tell you friends...it was tough! My legs were shaking and my butt burned in places I didn't know was possible!  

Pure Barre Technique : ab work
 
The Pure Barre Technique:
 
"Pure Barre is a total body workout that lifts your seat, tones your thighs and burns fat in record-breaking time. Utilizing the ballet barre to perform small isometric movements set to fantastic music, Pure Barre is the fastest, most effective, yet safest way to change your body. Students see results in just 10 classes."


For those looking to try Pure Barre check out a location near you to see if they offer a free complimentary first class as well as other beginner specials!



 
 ? Have you tried Pure Barre? ?


(Photos courtesy of Pure Barre/Pure Barre Cincinnati)


0 comments:

Post a Comment