Product to Try: Justin's Nut Butter

July 29, 2013
For those that aren't aware, Jim recently moved to Colorado to take a new job. I'm super excited about it and can't wait to get out there myself. Denver is such a health conscious city and good nutrition is a big deal.
 
Jim recently introduced me to Justin's Nut Butters (based in Boulder, CO). Being a peanut butter freak (no really, I have 4 open jars right now) I had to try it out! I love trying different types and varieties of peanut butters. Justin's did not disappoint and luckily, it's available right here in Cincinnati!


Image Source

 Justin's Mission Statement: 
Making the foods we love extraordinary, with an uncompromised spirit of innovation, sustainability and community.

I love the fact that Justin's strives to use organic, local products. Check out their website for all the ways they're going green! It also doesn't hurt that all the products I've tried are delicious!
 
 
 
 
Peanut Butter is a favorite of mine because it's so versatile and easy! You can spread it on just about anything (fruit, vegetables, crackers, toast, etc.) and with these convenient squeeze packs it makes on-the-go snacking so much easier! Peanut butter is a great source of healthy fats (poly and mono-unsaturated) as well as protein which helps keep you satisfied.
  


 Find a Justin's near you (here) and enjoy!


? What's your favorite brand of peanut butter? ? 

1 comments:

  1. Very fantastic and well-written post.Its extremely good and very helpful for me.Thanks for sharing this great post.
    Nutrition in Boulder Colorado

    ReplyDelete