Fit-spiration

April 3, 2013
What inspires you to be fit?
  
I often ask myself this question and find that the answer changes frequently....
 
 Some days I get inspiration from the terribly sick patients I see that make me feel grateful for the healthy, strong body that I have. 
Image Source

  
Other times I see a picture of a gorgeous model with a perfect shape and can't help but have a little body envy (ok...a lot!).
 
Pinned Image
Image Source
 
Some days it may be a great quote hitting so close to home that I'd swear someone was reading my mind.
 
Pinned Image
Image Source
 
Family and friends also inspire me. It's nice to have people in your life that have similar health and fitness goals and are willing to give you a nudge when you don't want to get off the couch!
 
Jimbo and I snowshoeing...my first time!


A majority of the time I get inspiration from past experiences. Being able to recall how awesome I felt once that workout was done keeps me coming back for more! Runner's high anyone?!


Image Source
 
Whatever your health and fitness goals, find what inspires you! 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment