Power Ball(s)

March 15, 2013
If you've been on Pinterest lately then, I'm sure you've seen the recipes for "Granola Bites" or "Protein Bites". Well, I made the most amazing recipe! These are great for those looking to eat something sweet, but also want something healthy at the same time. I'm officially obsessed!

Here's what I did....

In a large bowl combine the following:

1 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup peanut butter (crunchy or creamy, both will work)
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1 ripe banana, mashed
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 cup ground flax seed
2-3 Tbsp honey


Once combined, roll into individual balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.

I made half with dark chocolate chips.


Put them in the freezer for about 15 minutes to set them and then transfer to an air-tight container and store in the refrigerator.


I just need to say it one more time...these were amazing! They tasted great and easily satisfied my sweet tooth. You could also add other things such as dried fruit or protein powder. Whatever you'd like!

Happy Friday everyone!

? Do you have any Pinterest success stories? ?


1 comments: