Cincinnati Summer Workouts

June 5, 2013
If you live in the Cincinnati area there are plenty of ways to get in a good workout while enjoying the weather...did I mention most are free?!

 
Check out what's available:
 
 
Washington Park
 
Tuesdays from 6-7pm there's free "Yoga on the Green"
 
Saturdays from 9-10am there's a free "weekend workout" (zumba, bootcamp, yoga, etc.)



Hyde Park Square Lululemon
 
Complimentary Yoga from 9-10am Saturday mornings
 
They also host Run Clubs (3 mile run) Thursday evenings (630pm and 7pm) and Sunday mornings (9am or 930am)



Kenwood Mall Lululemon

Complimentary Yoga from 11-12pm Sunday mornings



Ault Park
 
Yoga @ 630pm Monday and/or Thursday evenings (located near the pavilion)
Note: $10 suggested donation


Washington Park "Yoga on the Green"


Hope to see you there!


1 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie! I just found your blog through Leap's website (Blair is doing my design) and I love it! I used to live in Cincinnati for 6 years and went to college there so I loved seeing your post about different workouts around the city. I live in Arizona now and I'm currently back in school for nutrition and will hopefully be a future RD some day!

    ReplyDelete