Not so Boring Treadmill Workout

April 17, 2013
The weather was rainy yesterday here in Cincinnati so, I took my workout indoors. We all know the treadmill can get boring and mixing it up can help pass the time. The workout below is super easy and changes things up, challenging you while the time flies by. I felt great at the end and ended up doing ~3 to 3.5 miles.
 
 
 
 
Remember, workouts like this can also be done on another piece of cardio equipment such as an elliptical or bike.
 
 
? How do you pass the time when doing cardio? ?

1 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this. I just got a treadmill to use while at home and I've been looking up possible workout routines that I can utilize. I think it all depends if you want to lose weight or stay in shape, or possibly both.

    ReplyDelete