Race Recap: Bayshore 10K

May 29, 2013
This past weekend I had the pleasure of running the beautiful Bayshore 10K in Traverse City, MI. My close friend (and bachelorette!) decided she wanted to do the race as part of her girls weekend. It was a cold start but we ended up having a great time. The views of the East Grand Traverse Bay were amazing!
 
Image Source
 
Pre-Race Smiles
 
My official time was 55:35 for a pace of 8:50 minute/mile.
 
 
Post Race Excitement
 
I would recommend this race for those in the future. It's a quick, flat course that's sure to get you a good time. Plus, who doesn't love running in Pure Michigan?!
 
 
What I wore:
Under Armour t-shirt
Under Armour Half-zip Pullover, similar here
Lululemon Inspire Crop II
Nike Shoes, similar here
  


0 comments:

Post a Comment