Yogurt Obsession

October 31, 2012
I'm a HUGE fan of Greek yogurt. I probably eat it three times a week. It's easy, versatile and healthy! I prefer Fage Greek yogurt. It's super thick and creamy and comes in a variety of flavors. I personally eat the plain, Total 0%. I've tried a bunch of other flavors such as cherry pomegranate, peach, mango, etc. I always come back to plain because I can jazz it up however I like. Lately, I've been mixing it with Bear Naked heavenly chocolate granola. Soooo good! It's like dessert!


Part of the reason I love Fage Greek yogurt so much is because it's simple. The only ingredients on the label are Grade A Skim Milk and yogurt cultures. No artificial ingredients or sweeteners.

 
Plus, in 6 oz of yogurt, I get 18 grams of pure protein and only 100 calories! Total winner! 



 Be creative with Greek yogurt.

Eat it with granola, dried or fresh fruit
Try substituting it for sour cream
Use it in smoothies for added protein and deliciousness
Use it in baking or cooking as a healthy alternative

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


?   What kind of yogurt do you eat?     ?




0 comments:

Post a Comment